ONLINE VIRTUAL MODELING/ACTING WORKSHOP
- TV I
INTRODUCTION TO AUDTIONING
WHAT IS SLATING?
*FOR PRINT JOBS – IT’S NOT JUST POSING!
*SPEAKING VS NON SPEAKING COMMERCIALS
OVERCOMING STAGE FRIGHT
- TV II
*THE HOW’S AND THE WHY’S…WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW!
INTRO TO TELEPROMPTER
- SELF TAPE FOR AUDITIONS – PARENT NEEDS TO BE PRESENT IF UNDER 18
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTION ON SELF TAPE
FROM PREPARATION TO EDITING
Whether you are new to the industry or a seasoned performer – you need this class to compete in today’s market!
- PROFESSIONALISM – PARENT NEEDS TO BE PRESENT IF UNDER 18
A COMPLETE GUIDE TO THE INDUSTRY
DETAILS ON PORTFOLIO PHOTO SHOOTS, RESUMES
This class has it all – it is a must for anyone starting out in the industry!
- PHOTOGRAPHY PREPARATION
PORTFOLIO PHOTO SHOOTS VS PRINT JOBS – HOW TO PREPARE FOR BOTH
PERFECT YOUR POSES
DO’S AND DON’TS FOR YOUR BEST PHOTOS
- SKIN CARE AND BASIC MAKEUP (MALE AND FEMALE)
CREATING A SKINCARE ROUTINE – WHY YOU NEED ONE!
PREPARING FACE FOR MAKEUP ARTIST APPLICATION – “MAKEUP READY”
MAKEUP APPLICATION FOR AUDITIONS AND CAMERA READY JOBS
HOW TO AVOID “STAGE MAKEUP”
TOTAL PRICE OF THIS PROGRAM IS $499.00. THIS INCLUDES A DOWNPAYMENT OF $199.00 TO ENSURE YOUR PLACE. BALANCE OF $300.00 IS PAYABLE $50.00 PER WEEK.
INDIVIDUAL CLASSES ARE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
CHILD DIVISION GUIDELINES: ages 6 months to 7 years old
- Must submit an initial photo via email (selfies are accepted) for approval, along with child’s name, DOB, your location, parent name and a contact number
- If accepted, no professional photos required. You supply us with one good clear headshot
- No Exclusive Contract
- A Mandatory online class with an agency representative giving you all information regarding how we submit, how to self-tape your child for auditions, how your child is paid and the workings of the agency
- One-time $199.00 fee, payable in advance via credit/debit, Venmo, Paypal. This covers individual representation on our website where our clients can do a search, registration information on free websites that the agency uses for job submissions, child working permits, and the online class for parents.